Solutions to your foot problems
Erhard’s Orthopedics is here to help
Custom made Orthotics are the answer to many foot related problems. They support your foot right where you need it.
We also modify your shoes to your needs with rockersoles, build-ups and special changes to the soles and heels…
We manufacture custom made orthopedic shoes and lower limb braces.
And the nice thing: we do it all here in our store in Kelowna.
Our orthopedics store can help you with
- leg length discrepancies
- metatarsal pain
- plantar fasciitis
- flat feet
- correction of pronation/ supination
- hallux rigidus
- dropped foot
- stroke related foot problems
- dealing with amputation aftermath
- dealing with paralysis of various kinds
- achillis problems
- diabetic and arthritic foot problems
- knee problems … and too many more to mention
Erhard Marenbach holds the German “Meisterbrief”
as Orthopedic Shoemaker ( Pedorthist).
This guarantees you the highest standard
of European training for our profession.
- Sales of Comfortable and Fashionable Shoes and Sandals
- Shoe Fitting Service
- Custom made Orthotics
- Custom made Orthopedic Shoes (for people with severe foot problems)
- Orthopedic Modifications to your Shoes
- Consultations and Gait Analysis ( by appointment please)
- Shoe Repair
Serving the Okanagan Valley since 1999.
Passionate about what we do – nothing is more rewarding than customers telling you about their re-gained mobility. Many people who have come through our door have been elsewhere without getting any relief. In most case we can help to greatly reduce or even eliminate pain.
We are located at #2-1551 Sutherland Avenue , Kelowna , BC, V1Y 9M9
The business hours are: Tuesday – Friday 9 A.M.- 5 P.M. Saturday 9 A.M.- 4 P.M. Sunday/Monday closed.
Please call for an appointment, if you feel you need to see Erhard for a consultation or an adjustment.